Tax Attorney – IRS Audits, Audit Representation and NC Tax Audits
Resolving Tax Disputes and Settling Tax Debts
The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) and the North Carolina Department of Revenue (“NCDOR”) provide opportunities to resolve your tax dispute and potentially settle your outstanding tax liabilities.
Whether you received an audit letter, bill, or a final notice of intent to levy, you should not hesitate to discuss your options with experienced tax attorneys.
Raleigh tax attorneys Michael C. Murray and Justin P. Moyer are passionate about helping their clients resolve their tax issues.
Tax Preparation Services
We provide a comprehensive approach to tax preparation services for individuals and businesses. We take the time to get to know your business and keep you up to date with current tax laws. With years of experience, our CPAs work in conjunction with our tax attorneys to ensure that your tax preparations and filings are done accurately.
Business Attorney – Incorporation, Corporate Law, Business Disputes and Contract Negotiation
Our business attorneys represent our clients in a wide range of corporate matters including formation, operation and cessation of sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies. We proactively assist our clients relating to the governance and operations of their businesses. So if you have a small or medium sized company and need quality representation then contact one of our Raleigh Attorneys today.
- Partnership, Member & Shareholder Agreements
- Employment Agreements & Employee Handbooks
- Corporate Minutes
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions including Asset & Stock Purchase Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Commercial & Residential Lease Review & Negotiation
- Corporate Counsel
- Representation of Professional Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies & Corporations
- Contract Interpretation & Negotiation
- Business Disputes & Settlement
- Sales, Marketing & Management Agreements
- Real Estate Matters
- Accounting Issues
- Coordination with Estate Plan
- Risk Management
- Corporate Compliance